Pfizer Co. manufactures Genotropin injections and administer it with Genotropin pen.This pfizer genotropin will always help in natural supply of natural growth human hormone for individuals who might have deficient or need higher levels of hormone.
Genotropin similar to the natural growth hormone that pituitary gland produces since it has 191 amino acids in sequence. Upon using it, you will always improve the growth hormones activities in the body.
How does Genotropin injections works?
Genotropin injections often work as a natural human growth hormone by assisting pituitary gland to produce more hormones naturally that helps in several body functions. This will help promote more muscle development while reducing fats at the same time promoting desired body composition. When you use it, you will lower your cholesterol levels while improving your health.
What are the benefits of Genotropin?
You can use Genotropin when treating childhood onset GHD or adults with adult onset GHD. In addition, you can use it when treating children suffering from medical condition known as GHD that often lead to growth failure, Prader-Willi syndrome, Turner syndrome and Idiopathic Short Stature.
How do you use it?
You will need the following:
· Genotropin Pen (often come in different dosages)
· Becton Dickinson pen needles ranging from – 29, 30, or even 31-gauge
· Alcohol swab
· Proper container used for used needles disposal
Genotropin Dosage and Administration
· Genotropin is often administered subcutaneously. It is important to rotate injection sites to avoid lipoatrophy.
· Genotropin Miniquick Growth Hormone Device Delivery has a 2-chamber cartridge with no preservatives such as- 0.2 mg, 0.6 mg, 0.8 mg, 1.2 mg, 1.4 mg, 1.8 mg, and 2.4 mg.
What are the side effects of Genotropin?
When you use Genotropin correctly, you will never experience side effects. You must read the given instructions before you can use it if you want the best results. If any, you should seek immediate medical attention.